Thursday, January 23, 2014

finder-outers

I'm 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant today. I swear to you the baby is kicking my descending colon and my bladder at the same time right now. It's just further proof that the glamour don't quit at Bakertown.

 Tomorrow is 22-week ultrasound day! It feels like Christmas to me. Since I'm not high-risk (and since there's really no medical reason to) we only do one ultrasound  at 22 weeks with our OB-GYN. I always get jealous of folks who have the cute little pregnancy announcements with a 9-week ultrasound--little limbies barely poking out like little buds. But patience is a virtue, I guess. I can't imagine how many comments I'm going to get saying, "Back in myyyy day, we didn't have ultrasounds!" Well, OK. But now we do, people, so let me be excited.

We are finder-outers, and we're doing a gender reveal photoshoot with the oh-so-talented Marcy May on Saturday, so look out for a post on Monday! Marcy has some super cute ideas for the shoot that I would have never thought of in a million years. She's creative like that. And I'm, well...she's just creative like that.


Here's the post from when Marcy did our gender reveal shoot when we were pregnant with Simon ! Such sweet memories.

Happy Thursday, folks! See you Monday... :)

xo,

B




1 comment: