Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm offering to buy you stuff:

Did you know that anything you put on your skin is absorbed into you bloodstream in less than a minute?

It's equally as important to know what you're putting on your skin as it is to know what you're eating.

Think about the things you use every day: shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, face wash, makeup (I don't need to keep going, do I?). Now think about whether or not you know what ingredients are in those products that you're absorbing into your bloodstream every.single.day.

Kinda scary, eh?

Y'all. I had no clue about all of this before I started a business with Arbonne. All I knew was it was the best makeup I'd ever used (and trust me, I used the fancy stuff) and that I wanted to make sure all of girlfriends knew about it.

As my Arbonne business grew, I learned more and more about the integrity of the ingredients and the quality of the people in this business.

I want everyone I know to try Arbonne; that's how much I believe in this company!

So, from now until the last day of August, I'm going to surprise you with a free product when you buy a retail value of $50 or more on ANYTHING Arbonne.

This is what you'd call a win-win, peeps!

xo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment