Friday, February 22, 2013

jess is getting married

Six years ago, I was writing a paper in Carrier at JMU. I was always writing papers in Carrier, but this day was very different.

A girl I'd never met before came up to me and asked, "Are you Brett? I got you a white mocha."

Instafriends.

We'd known of each other through mutual people. Let's be honest, a mutual guy. Awkward. 

It didn't take long before we decided to be housemates, then bathroom-mates (the closest relationship in housemate-dom), then we were inseparable. We stole toilet paper from JMU so we didn't have to buy our own. We dyed our hair and left horrible stains on our towels. We wore more of the other's clothes than our own.

Tomorrow she's getting married, and I get to sing in her wedding.


 (Jess, can you believe this is the only appropriate picture of us I can find on facebook? I can.)

Cheers to Jess and Gus!

xo,

B




No comments:

Post a Comment