Monday, April 9, 2012

marriage Monday: I was a guest blogger!

Y'all. I've always wanted to be a guest blogger. It sounds so legit. So you can imagine how pumped I was when my dear, talented, beautiful friend, Ali, asked me to do a guest post on her bloggy-blog.

Ali and I both went to JMU, but we didn't meet until after college. We were workout buddies this winter before she moved, which basically meant that we met up at 6:30am, spent 15 minutes thawing out and staring at the treadmills, and then finally jogged a mile or two...ish.All the while, we would attempt talking (breathlessly) about football, marriage, dogs and horses. Ali was the very first person I told I was pregnant.Other than N., of course. She hugged me. Ali's the kind of gal who gets genuinely happy for people. And she's an AMAZING photographer. Hop on over to her blog to read my post and to see some of her gorgeous work!

http://alisandraphoto.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. Brett,

    I've been reading your blog for quite some time, and I just wanted to thank you for posting such honest and relatable entries. As a soon-to-be married female, it's refreshing to read blogs like your guest blog entry because it reminds me that things aren't going to be perfect 100% of the time in a marriage- and that's OK. Thanks for choosing to share your gift of writing with the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete