Sunday, November 6, 2011

the Wilbourns

My heart is heavy tonight.

Today my sweet sister-in-law and her family lost their beloved farmhouse, almost all of their belongings and their dear dog, Buddy, to a fire that started while they were at church.

Trinity is only 9 days away from her due date; this is their fourth little one.

If you all feel compelled to help out, please contact me at brettbaker29@gmail.com

Here are the sizes/needs for the sweet Wilbourns

"Baby" Kyrie is one, and she wears 18-24mo. She loves shoes. She calls them "seuz". Makes me cry just thinking about it.

Gabriel is four, and he wears 4T clothing and size 11 seuz.

Malachi is five, and he wears 5T clothing and size 12 seuz.

Trinity wears size medium and will be nursing soon, so nursing bras and tops would be a blessing. She wears size 7.5 or 8 seuz.

Michael wears size 34x34 pants, size large shirts (I think his dress shirt size is 17.5) and size 12 seuz.

Most importantly, though, will you all pray for them? For peace and comfort and especially for Trinity and the new baby's health as his entrance into the world is so near.

God is good all the time.

Thanks, bloggies. Please let me know if you're able to help out this family.


We love you, sweet Buddy. You were the best dog. 


2 comments:

  1. Brett, thank you so much for posting this. I'm a friend of Trin's who's been popping in and out here for about a year. I hadn't heard about the fire until your post. Very shaken. I'm on my knees for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard the horribly tragic news last night and my heart just broke. never an easy situation, but to see it happen to such good, Godly people makes it harder to swallow. He never gives us more than we can handle, though, Amen? Praying for the family, and if I can do anything to help, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete