Monday, November 28, 2011

not-this-exactly-but-something-like-it

Y'all. My whole company just moved into a brand spanking new office. My cubicle is very new. And very plain. And needs some love.

I keep going back to this one lamp over and over again. I'm not usually an animal gal, but this is cuh-ute to me! The only problem is, this sister isn't dropping $79.99 on a table lamp, y'all! It's just not right.

My question: any ideas on where I can get a not-this-exactly-but-something-like-it lamp?

Oh, and if you get good returns on that search, perhaps you can give me some insight on where to find these for less than a billion dollars?

Love y'all. Mean it.

xo,

B

7 comments:

  1. maybe try an amazon search for 'elephant lamp' ? ha ya never know what you can find on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check aerosoles website for the boots {though I'm guessing you want those exact ones}. As for the lamp, Cost Plus World Market? I could've sworn i saw one there the other day. Hope this helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pair of Frye boots that look almost exactly like the ones you linked to were at Nordstrom Rack last week...in a half size bigger and a half size smaller than what I wear. Torture. But also, it saved me $150, so I guess that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is right around the corner. Why don't you just ask Santa for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lamp isn't quite like the one you are looking at, but has a similar concept!

    http://www.amazon.com/Gorgeous-Elephant-Table-Shade--676/dp/B004ZFO42Q/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1322615132&sr=8-28

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to talk about elephant lamps. I've never really been a fan of them. Cheetah lamps are great. Water buffalo lamps are some of the best lamps going. Lemur lamps are also very popular right now. But elephant lamps...sister, we's gots to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the exact boots I want too, but, I don't think they are coming to the K. Mills closet anytime soon. Please let me know if you find any *suitable* ones.

    ReplyDelete