Friday, October 14, 2011

on eating GF

When I say "eating GF," N. always thinks that I mean "girlfriends." No. I do not eat my girlfriends. I would never eat my girlfriends. I like my girlfriends.

I mean eating gluten-free.

There's an article in this week's Cville Weekly on eating GF, and I am oh-so lucky that they interviewed me! Here's the article. . As usual, I over shared for everyone's benefit, so...yeah. The online version of the article shows a very tame picture of me. The one in print looks like this:




















You know me! Just hoover-ing away at a pizza!

Enjoy, y'all. And if you have any questions about being GF, then ask away!

xo,

B

2 comments:

  1. Hollerrrrr. So many options :) Whole Foods up here is great too and there are a ton of GF Blogs out there with bangin' recipes! Pamela's products are my favorite:

    http://www.pamelasproducts.com/Default.aspx

    Especially the Baking & Pancake Mix. Throw some bananas, chocolate chips, and walnuts into that pancake mix and you've died and gone to pancake heaven :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage to look all smiley and cute while stuffing your face? I don't know, but you did it.

    ReplyDelete