Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday funday

happy Sabbath, people.

before I head out to Portico this morning, I'm gearing up with a little breakfast and a little Word. there's no sweeter way to start a day!


the roll call, left to right: shenandoah joe's coffee, gluten free waffles with local honey and peanut butter, and, yes, an entire bowl of cantaloupe. 

is there anything more satisfying than slapping peanut butter on something that's already delicious? 

perhaps that sweet Turk has been sitting underneath the kitchen table the entire time with his little head resting on my leg?

but no, not even that. 

this, so far, has been the most satisfying part of my morning:

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, your Savior." -isaiah 43-2-3

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter on waffles and pancakes... mmm. <3 And I am pretty sure I could eat a whole cantaloupe in one sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete