Saturday, May 21, 2011

a good spring-end

I can't believe I haven't lost followers. I love you guys. And I haven't posted for seventy years.

To be honest, y'all. Not a whole lot's been going on here at the Baker-y. There are small things, yes, and those are the things that I've been focusing on....relishing in:

-It's Spring in C-ville, which means my windows are open 24/7; I'm all about letting the stink out and bringing the fresh in. Last year about this time, I discovered that I had swallowed a spider in my sleep (How do I know? In one end and out the other, friends...contact me for more details.) You'd think this incident would deter me from keeping the windows open, but it's like my dad says, "It's protein."


-My sister-in-law is pregnant again, which makes me get squirmy with delight each time I think about it for two reasons: 1) I get yet another brand new stinking cute kissable niece or nephew and 2) I get all of Trinity's skirts for the next year! Love you, sis. You still have the legs of a goddess/ rockette when you're three trimesters deep. Oh, and move to Charlottesville.

-Nathaniel and some of the other Exit alum are in Chicago right now, auditioning for the Sing-Off. I haven't heard much yet, and I'm trying my best to be patient and understanding and sane and not pick up my phone every quarter of
 each hour. I'm a pure bred extrovert BLEEDING for social interaction and Nathaniel's been gone since Wednesday, so it's probably better that way, anyhow. I'm keeping myself busy by eating takeout and watching the most plotless of movies, like Sex and the City or High School Musical.

-I bought one long dress and one pair of skinny jeans off of Piperlime, which should be arriving in 5-7 business days. I also bought a cantaloupe at Whole Foods and it's PERFECT. It's been a weekend of sweet purchases.

happy springkend, bloggiekins!

xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment