Wednesday, January 12, 2011

stuff I'm super duper excited about

Is it Wednesday already? This week is sprinting by. Maybe that's because there are so many things to be excited about!

-(I've been dying to write about this!) A month or so ago, a casting director from NBC called my amazingly talented husband and asked if he would be willing to audition for a show airing sometime in 2011 called The Voice!!!!! We're flying up to NYC on Friday. His audition is on the 15th (Saturday) at 3:15pm. Yes, he has an appointment. I'm so proud and excited! Prayers are welcomed. We don't know what this might mean for us, for N's music, or for our living situation if he does get on the show. We're trusting that God opened this door for a reason, even if he doesn't end up on the show.

-I met with a designer on Tuesday morning. We sat and drank out of oversized mugs while I word vomited about my dreams for this blog. We're going to start with a logo and a potential switch to Wordpress. I can't wait! More to come, bloggies!

-I've had two really fun and promising interviews at this amazing company called WorldStrides. I find out on Friday if I got the job!

-N. and I recently started doing the Insanity workout and it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. (i.e. I was dry heaving over the deck during the Fit Test..........) But it's super rewarding! It's fun working out with N. and then treating ourselves to ice cream and reruns of LOST.

I'm blessed, bloggers. I'm excited for what God has in store for our little family. Stay tuned!

xo,

B

9 comments:

  1. I think for my birthday this year I want a video of you and N. attempting Insanity :) k, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sweet friend,
    As I sit on the couch (perhaps in pjs) catching up on blogs, I must remind you that anything named Insanity cannot be good for you. :)

    Praying God prepare your hearts for his plan.
    Philippians 4:19
    And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both you and Nathaniel! How exciting are the Lord's little surprise?! My prayers are with you in all of these exciting endeavors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting P90X tomorrow to get in wedding shape! I think P90X and Insanity are very similar. Hopefully we'll both live through it...

    Good luck with your potential job and the awesome Nathaniel's awesome opportunity in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take a copy of Marcy's video. And we need a full report of the weekend audition! So super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what great news you had to share. Good luck to your husband. How excited the two of you must be! I hope you get great news from the potential job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm flying into NYC Friday too! Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other!? P.S. I'd love to talk to you about your possible move to wordpress! I have questions for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brett, this is absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Nathaniel! You will have to let us know ASAP how it goes!!!! I'm talking blogging from the hotel lol. And crossing my fingers for the j-o-b :-) Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete