Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the skirt that keeps on giving

I have worn this skirt 4 out of the last 5 days. That is sort of a confession, but more of a testimony at how amazing this skirt actually is! I have worn it with different tops and shoes and belts, to make it fit whatever I'm going to do.

Today I am running around the 'ville, getting groceries, buying weddings gift(s), so on and so forth, and I'm still able to make this skirt happen, because it's so stinking versatile!


Everyone should have one. It's from Banana Republic, and I can't find it online, but I'm sure your friendly neighborhood Banana sales associate would love to help you find it!


apologies for the horrible quality of these photos--they were taken in photobooth.

ok, ok you can probably tell by the wrinkles/stain that I've over-worn this skirt.
but I know what you're thinking and...

YES, it has pockets!

-b

6 comments:

  1. Love it! don't be ashamed about wearing it 4 days in a row, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very cute. I, too, have been known to wear the same thing for days, however, I don't look nearly that adorable and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, not only do I have that skirt and wore it on Saturday (as previously recorded in text message format), but I do believe I also have those shoes. In yellow. From Target.

    As if I needed more proof on the automatic friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, cute hair style, lady! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once wore a skirt for 9 days straight. Those were crazy times.

    ReplyDelete