Thursday, April 22, 2010

our wedding & rehearsal videos

This is our wedding video by the oh-so talented Doug Stanford and The Entire Population. It is set to three songs:

my absolute favorite song in the world is the first: "Needle and Thread" by Sleeping at Last
the song we walked down the aisle to is the second: "Med Sud I Eyrum" by Sigur Ros
the last song is "Proof" by Coldplay, which was on a mix that n. made me when we first started dating


http://vimeo.com/10422730

This is our rehearsal video, also created by the oh-so talented Doug Stanford and The Entire Population. It is set to "Closer to Love" by Mat Kearney, which makes me weak in the knees every time  listen to it:

http://vimeo.com/10374776

4 comments:

  1. I love the rehearsal video as much as the wedding video! That song is incredible:) I am so happy that you have such wonderful people surrounding&loving you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful. you and n and beautiful together. and your videos made me tear up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful. you & N might be the cutest couple I have ever seen...well, second cutest.

    ReplyDelete